Experience Matters

Get started Today609-882-0288

Post-Conviction Affidavits And Testimony

If you have been wrongfully convicted of a crime, we can assess your case and offer an opinion in court if you received “ineffective assistance of counsel.” If you have found yourself charged with a crime as a result of poor legal advice, we can assist your defense with expert opinion, or provide a certificate of merit should you be seeking redress from the lawyer who failed you in the first place.

If you’d like to know if you have grounds for a petition for post-conviction relief, please contact us for an appointment to review your paperwork and your options.

Contact The Firm

Furlong and Krasny

Mountain View Office Park

820 Bear Tavern Road

Suite 304

West Trenton, New Jersey 08628

Email: mail@furlongandkrasny.com
Phone: 609-882-0288
Fax: 609-883-2551