Post-Conviction Affidavits And Testimony

If you have been wrongfully convicted of a crime, we can assess your case and offer an opinion in court if you received "ineffective assistance of counsel." If you have found yourself charged with a crime as a result of poor legal advice, we can assist your defense with expert opinion, or provide a certificate of merit should you be seeking redress from the lawyer who failed you in the first place.

If you'd like to know if you have grounds for a petition for post-conviction relief, please contact us for an appointment to review your paperwork and your options.